Friday, May 24, 2013

maybe then



  Maybe Then

Maybe if I changed
Maybe then he would not leave
Maybe if I wore a pretty bow
Maybe then I would not hear the slamming of the door  

I do not know what I must have done
For him to leave so easily
I’ll change; I’ll do what ever just to please
Can’t he love me?
I do know I’ll beg and plead
Maybe then he would not leave

I did before you know
I learned to make love like them
Like the other ones who come before
I changed so he would stay
He said I was good you know

He wanted me to speak
Dirty little things
Like fuck me, hurt me, if you please
Really I was just a slut he had to tell me so
Maybe if I changed, maybe then he would not go 

All this talk makes me horny
Get down bitch and make me proud
And shut those damn kids up
I am your man, aint I better then anyone

To tell the truth he has to know
I would do anything, anything to go
But the children need a man
So maybe now he will not go 

Women like me we don’t need
As long as the children are feed and clothed
My house stays clean,
Maybe now he will not go 

Maybe if and maybe then
Maybe when the children grow
Maybe then I can say
I beg for just a moments strength
To walk out that damned ole door
But today maybe if I wore a pretty bow
Maybe then he would not go

No comments:

Post a Comment