Saturday, February 9, 2013



Today I read this
Photo

on Facebook ,So I set a moment and decided to respond to it and this is what I said
think these needs to be reworded a bit. First I am a female and i do not need to be reassured all of the time, I just need you to stand by me whether I make the right decision or wrong one. (It would be nice if when I am doing something that is wrong that you let me know it may not work out so I may need to rethink it. I do not need to be told I love you everyday although it is nice, I would rather you pick up your half of the work and do it without saying it is women's work. No I don’t get jealous and second guess his her every move; for me it is a waste of time, if you are doing someone or something you are not suppose to be then just close the door when you leave. I certainly do not want to wreck my day worrying about what my significant other is doing. If my judgment of the type of person I have entered a relationship with is so bad that I have to second guess, worry, and fear what that person is doing, then I am the real problem in the relationship, because either I have really poor judgment or am a stalker and in either case if that is the truth I am not ready for a real relationship. So I just assume my significant other is doing right thing and remains faithful and honest. As long as that person is next to me they will always have my trust. Yes there are beautiful women out there and I know that. There are also a lot of intelligent women out there, and we don't piss around with over thinking, jealousy or trying to second guess a person’s action. it is too much work. You do not need to prove your love, you do that every day when you work, play, make decisions, laugh and cry with me, work to make our children and our home a nice place to be , and give me your undivided attention when everyone is gone and we are home sound asleep ( what can I say I am older) Sleep ranks right up there with the other S word. and yes it is nice to know that when we decided to stay in a relationship that you have decided that our relationship come hell and high water is one you continue to want to be in, and that is what real girls, women, or any gender are, people who trust themselves enough to know that it is just to damn much work to sit and worry all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment